Skip to main content

ACADEMIC PAPER SUMMARY

  REFERENCE Floyd, C., 1992. Software development as reality construction. In  Software development and reality construction  (pp. 86-100). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.

WELCOME

HELLO!

WELCOME TO MY BUBBLE

     My name is Samuel Adepoju, I am an undergraduate student at De Montfort University International College, studying BSc Computer Science. I am a citizen of Nigeria, which states the reason why I am in an international college, that not just it, I am 17 years old, yeah, I know I am young I get that a lot but trust me I look 20, a bonus point.

(Bing,2022)

I have always wanted to be a footballer since I was a kid and that dream still pending to come to life. i love getting involved in any type of sport, even I high school I was a top tier student at sports, name it, football, basketball, volleyball, athletics I was topping at all of the sporty activity. To me personally I don't think it would be fair if i said my hobby is football because it is what I dream to be my occupation, definitely I would love playing football so for my hobby I would choose video games, it is the second on my list of favorite things and I cherish it so much because it has to do with my space and what I want to do with it, you meet new people online you can share moment with and have fun.

    Speaking of my course, BSc Computer Science or computer science in general was a subject I picked up in high school and from there I have wanted to know more about computer even though it was not originally a course to study, yes computer science was not my first choice, my first choice was Architectural science, but I did study both at high school. Computer got my attention more than architecture, so I decided to go further into a computing course.

     I am still a fresher at DMUIC so I cannot speak much about experience because I still have a long way to go, 4 years is not an easy journey you know, but so far, my experience at the campus still remains the same as it has always been in high school because I went to a boarding school, yeah, I am used to an independent life, I still can't wait to experience different lifestyles in a foreign country but so far my experience still remains the same but just a little more occupied and tense, like I missed a class today which is not good for my academic record but it is going to be my last class that states absent.  


reference: 

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.c5ed11d9a4841761eeb17e4124de46c6?rik=bYXGA1sScmIpOw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwallpapercave.com%2fwp%2fwc1681613.jpg&ehk=x78Z0YspGG7N%2fuOBHOUqPOpa0oYpWB97HZ6bdqLUQEQ%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0



Comments

  1. Here your text colour is not friendly, I not able to read it. The bottom looks like your reference and the size is too small. update that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOFTWARE EXAMPLE (VISUAL STUDIO)

  (Solution,) Visual studio is an IDE coding software that is based on (Java/C#/Python/Visual basics) to create a website, application, webapps and web services. This image is an image taken from visual studio, it consist of the visual basic codes that are used to run Microsoft word. Visual basic is a programming language that provides a graphic user interface which allows the programmer to modify codes.(Contributor, 2019) Reference Contributor, T.T. (2019)  What is visual basic? definition from whatis.com. ,  WhatIs.com . TechTarget. Available at: https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/Visual-Basic-VB#:~:text=Visual%20Basic%20(VB)%20is%20an,defining%20their%20behavior%20and%20appearance. (Accessed: December 8, 2022). Solutions, J.C.T.O.D.A.Y.- M. (no date) 1000 logos , 1000 LOGOS . Available at: http://1000logos.co.uk/ (Accessed: December 8, 2022).

DIAGRAM 1. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE (SDLC)

  Software development lifecycle (SDLC) are the steps recurred in other to carry out and improve the process of developing a software application.  PLANNING:   This include the calculations of material cost and labor to create a timetable with a goal allowing the application outline and boundaries that are needed to keep the project from expanding beyond scope DEFINE REQUIREMENT:   This is used to define what the application is meant to do including resources needed to be identified and built into the project in order to achieve the goal . DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING:   This are the designing steps that instructs the application on how it will work. Some of these steps include Programming, Security, Communications, Architecture and Platforms. After the design has been defined, a prototype of an early version of the software can be created to demonstrate a basic idea of how the application will work. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT:   This is where a program ia written out by a single developer or a la

SOFTWARE OVERVIEW

 What is IDE (Integrated Development Environment)? (anonymous, 2022) IDE is a software developer that combines the developer tool that is combined into one graphical user interface .  IDE consist of : Source code editor Local Build automation Debugger (Red hat, 2022) References  A global community of top coders, developers, designers, project managers and ctos (no date) Hire from top 1% remote developer and teams on codersera . Available at: https://codersera.com/ (Accessed: December 7, 2022).  What is an IDE? (no date) Red Hat - We make open source technologies for the enterprise . Available at: https://www.redhat.com/en/topics/middleware/what-is-ide (Accessed: December 7, 2022).